[Az-Geocaching] Time reversal

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Sep 14 18:34:35 MST 2005

I've examined you time machine and improved on it.  Our stat page reads.
"Using your Average Find Rate you should find your 100th Arizona cache
on Nov 23, 2003"

I can tell you that the time machine was made out of a stick, and gum
wrapper, a small hole in the ground, a chinchilla and a lemon shaped
kitchen timer.

Hmmm, Nobody ever congratulated us on our 100th find :)  I think that
was still in the time period when 100 finds actually meant something.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek