[Az-Geocaching] 60c vehicle mount

Barry Neely bneelyny at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 08:24:04 MST 2005

Dave,

The wind shield suction one works OK. The only problem I have had is that it
comes off every once in a while. I have gotten around the problem by making
sure that there is very litle weight on the suction cup. I rest the bottom
of the GPS on the dash. Also when it does come off it does not have far to
fall.

I love my 60CS. I got the mapsource cities software and use it to find
places when I travel. Befor I leave home I load the details for the area I
will be in. The navigation function is very good. Trust it and you will
never be lost. It might take you to some interesting places but you will get
to where you want to go.

Barry

Barry Neely