[Az-Geocaching] Time reversal

HighwayHavoc highwayhavoc at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 16:18:31 MST 2005

Admittedly, I have been out of the caching scene for quite some time, but not deliberately. So today, when I looked at my stats on the AZ Geocaching webpage, I had to laugh when I saw the following:

Using your Average Find Rate you should find your 300th Arizona cache on Nov 29, 2004

2004? Yikes! Suddenly the words began to disappear from my school papers; the lead in my pencil got longer; I actually had gas in my car
 Aagh! I think my life is shifting into reverse. Is there a doctor in the house? Is this an acute case of not getting my daily (weekly, monthly
) dose of caching? Tell me it’s not critical! Ooh, wait a minute! Does this mean I will be entering my thirty’s and twenty’s again? Where are those women I never got to date?!

Ok, I’ll shut-up now.

Mark A. Pedersen

http://mail.yahoo.com