[Az-Geocaching] 60c vehicle mount

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Fri Sep 9 07:20:39 MST 2005

The windshield mount for the 60C does indeed exist.  I love it, but mine
recently broke (my fault, not because of the design).

http://www.4x4books.com/cgi-bin/sc/order.cgi?storeid=*18c2c59fbb2f4431777ebe
26118f
<http://www.4x4books.com/cgi-bin/sc/order.cgi?storeid=*18c2c59fbb2f4431777eb
e26118f&dbname=products&itemnum=346&function=add>
&dbname=products&itemnum=346&function=add

If you want to look at the other nifty things for the 60C, check out this
link:

http://www.gpsnow.com/gmmap60c.htm

Brian

Team A.I.