[Az-Geocaching] Sending food via UPS

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 09:47:23 MST 2005

You'd be surprised what gets shipped through UPS. I
worked at a UPS Hub in Columbus, OH for 3 years during
college and saw just about everything shipped through
there. Food is very commonly sent and atleast once
each night you'd see a "smoking" package because of
the dry ice. I've also seen live catfish (and other
fish). I've seen a box of thousands of crickets (most
likely going to a pet store or bait shop) break open
and they all just scattered across the belt system. I
once had a frog jump out of a hole that was torn in a
small box. Yeah, there's many many more great stories,
but the lesson to learn, if you can put it in a box,
you can ship it UPS.

Jared