[Az-Geocaching] A bit of Arizona trivia

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 22:30:50 MST 2005

What is RASH?

AZcachemeister <azcachemeister at getnet.com> wrote:WOW is right!
And only a scant few months less than the actual birth of this R.A./S./H.! (I really like that term)
Where do you suppose we will be five years from now?

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898