[Az-Geocaching] Football Time!

D. Nichols geocrazy at cox.net
Tue Sep 6 10:36:34 MST 2005

Hello everyone
. (this is Damian - GeoCrazy)

I sent this to the list before.... and this is a final reminder for any of you who would like to join us. This a just a small group of Friends who love to watch football.

I don't mean to upset or offend anyone by sending this to the list. But thought some of you might find it interesting and easy and FUN. Sign up if you like. Please just delete if you're not interested.

Today and tomorrow are the last days to join.....

Here was the original message:
Hello everyone
. (this is Damian)

It is that time of year again
. FOOTBALL TIME!

We have decided to do our www.FUNFOOTBALLPOOL.com again this year. The simplest football pool around!

Same as last year, mostly just friends, but EVERYONE is welcome (so invite some people - the more people playing the bigger the pot will be.)
. Winner takes all.

Simple Rules:

   Pick you favorite team each week and submit pick online

   Your team wins
 you’re in the following week

   Your team loses, you’re out.

   Last person/persons standing takes pot.

Go to www.funfootballpool.com to register online. Don’t wait
 you MUST register before the season starts to be eligible.

PLEASE send this to any friends you may like to invite. The more people playing the bigger the pot will be.

Go online to register and read complete rules
.. www.funfootballpool.com

Questions?  commissioner at funfootballpool.com

Damian Nichols

Commissioner