[Az-Geocaching] Waypoint downloading into GPS

Raphaella Emet khofesh at comcast.net
Fri Sep 2 23:08:37 MST 2005

Hi all!

Just invested in the iQue 3600. Have figured out how to use Pocket Queries
to get an ebook I then loaded in the PDA but haven't gotten the hang of
downloading the waypoints into it. Would one of you oh so knowledgeable
cachers be so kind as to email me privately and walk me though this? Never
had a problem with the Vista, but this is driving me batty. Am planning on
taking the iQue on it's maiden caching voyage this weekend. Thanks!

Raphaella aka VeloRacer