[Az-Geocaching] Reminder - Halloween event coming up

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Thu Oct 20 22:20:33 MST 2005

Two more days. And so much still to do.

It looks like this thing will be very heavily attended. That is great.
But, it does mean that the main hunts will fill up quick. If you are
preregistered or RSVPd that you will be doing the main hunts you have a
spot. If not, then it is very much first come, first served. With Bump
in the Night and Spare parts, there are only so many slots. If you are a
dual team (hubby/wife that kind of thing) can you please consider taking
only one slot for the two of you?

If you are bringing a pot luck dish, please make sure to mark the dish
with your name and to pick it up after the event on your way out (we do
not need to fill our fridges with left overs after this event).

See you at 4:00pm on Saturday!