[Az-Geocaching] New look at GC.com

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 20:03:09 MST 2005

Its a start but they should still have the links on the state page. Not everyone goes to the forums. And it is the state communities that make geocaching as good as it is. It is the local communities that make geocaching as popular as it is.

Jake Olson <jake.teamai at gmail.com> wrote:The listing for the state orginzatoins is buried (best way I know how to explain it) in the forums.  They are pinned under the region/state at the top of the page.

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=87157

I actually stumbled across it by accident.

AZGeocaching.com is the only one that's listed for Arizona.

Jake - Team A.I.

http://mail.yahoo.com