[Az-Geocaching] Geospam

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 16 14:13:33 MST 2005

> I thought you might like to see this information from The Chronicle
> website!
>
> GPS ... The Movie...

I'd bet this is the last post we ever see from this "publicist". I'd also
bet every other list and forum in the country got the same email. I hate
spam, even, or perhaps especially, when it's targeted.

> Not a happy script. And, it doesn't put GCing in a good light.

Didja notice that the article never used the "GC-word"? It only talks about
"GPS treasure hunting". Being as they're shooting this near Seattle, I
wonder if Jeremy's already fired shots across their bow.

>From the sound of it, this isn't exactly going to be a blockbuster hit,
>if it ever makes it to the big screen in places besides Valley Art Theatre.

Somehow, I don't think this is going to turn up on the Valley Art's marquee
anytime soon. The Scottsdale Drive-In multiplex, maybe...

Steve
Team Tierra Buena