[Az-Geocaching] Off topic

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Thu Oct 13 14:34:26 MST 2005

This point is well taken.  In my own case, however, we do have a landline
number.  We got the VoIP to have a second line.  I also picked a Tucson
number, so my clients and friends there can call without it being long
distance.  In addition, I do some international business, and on my VoIP,
calls to Canada and Europe are all free, with calls to places like Australia
being 2 to 3 cents a minute -- and all for $19.95 a month.  Gotta love it.
Also, in my case, I am using it over wireless broadband, since neither cable
nor DSL is available out here in the sticks.  It won't work on Satellite
Internet, however, because of the latency.

Bill