[Az-Geocaching] Blast from the Past

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 11 19:38:18 MST 2005

> Very cool!  The bummer is, he can't tell you much beyond that he serves in
a sub, although I'd love to hear some of the 'other' stories

> nobody will ever know about.

I'm not so sure. He did tell me his ship has spent most of the last two
years in drydock. No word on the other Frobrorum. (I believe that's the
pluperfect plural of "Frobro". But I could be mistaken.)

Steve

Team Tierra Buena

DISCLAIMER: This message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are
not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail
address or by calling the telephone number associated with this
transmission. Please delete this e-mail from your computer (or discard this
fax). Thank You.