[Az-Geocaching] Re: April Fool's Caches

Koch, Dan Dan.Koch at Eclipsys.com
Fri Oct 7 14:49:39 MST 2005

Scott,

According to a post by Rand in the azgeocaching.com archives, the waypoint
was GCJ2BQ.  But, it looks to be permanently archived.

LazyK - Dan

  _____

From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Scottt
Sparks
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 2:16 PM
To: az-geocaching at listserv.azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Re: April Fool's Caches

Thanks, Bob!  The waypoint for Sloof Lirpa looks right but the one for Da
Bomb is not the one I was referring to.  (I guess it's actually called "Da
Bomb!") The logs for it were much more colorful.   Here's mine
<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=6c90f7a5-19d7-48bb-b874-2c54ac
e84ed5>  .

Does anyone else remember the waypoint number for this cache? (Da Bomb!,
placed 4/1/04)

-- Sprocket

> I found Da Bomb as GCNEVK placed 4/9/2005 by way of search on GC.com

> I found Sloof Lirpa as GCJ2D9 placed 4/1/2004 by way of my print out what
I logged it.

> Good Luck,

> Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite

>> Scottt Sparks wrote:

>> Does anyone still have the waypoint numbers for the "Sloof Lirpa" and "Da
Bomb" caches (circa 4/1/04).  I'm updating my personal record of caches >>
logged and it seems I never recorded those waypoint numbers.