[Az-Geocaching] Reef

EMa geo_gypsy at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 08:08:15 MST 2005

I will have to check out more about the climb to determine if I am in or not but I think my hubby (Tucson Coyotes) would be interested in this one.

AZTech <aztech.gc at gmail.com> wrote:
I'm interested in visiting the Reef (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCK893&Submit6=Find) in the next month or so and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in joining in the fun. From the logs, it sounds like a solo outing would be a BAD idea!

David - AZTech

EMa   <<< = >>>   Geo Gypsy