[Az-Geocaching] News for Garmin MapSource and Google Earth Users

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 07:06:23 MST 2005

>From: AZcachemeister <azcachemeister at getnet.com>
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] News for Garmin MapSource and Google Earth
>Users
>Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 21:09:15 -0700
>
>OK, but the point is whether Garmin does (or does not) provide free updates
>for the maps in (any of) their GPS software.
>Brian? Scott?

The free mapsource updates are for software updates only. They fix bugs and
other issues and sometimes add new features to your mapsource products. The
mapping updates are not free. They run anywhere from $75 on up to $125. I
beleive if you purchased a mapsource program, that you can get one free
update though.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind