[Az-Geocaching] News for Garmin MapSource and Google Earth Users

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 2 19:44:28 MST 2005

*      Hey Steve! Is the MapSource update just to improve functionality of
the software, or do you get updated street maps as well?

My guess is they'll never update the street maps in MapSource. They'll
reserve that for City Select and City Navigator. I've finally gotten used to
seeing my house where no road supposedly exists.

In fairness, though, if I bring up my house in MapSource and then view it in
GoogleEarth with this new version, I see the roads there just fine. Now if I
could only download that data into my Garmin.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena