[Az-Geocaching] Walker w/GPS

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Mon Nov 28 03:53:05 MST 2005

For those of you that belong to "Groups.yahoo" in the
"Magellan_Meridian" group I created a folder in the photo section called
"Petite Elite" where I have up loaded a picture of my walker equipped
with my GPS to measure how far I have walked as a requirement of post
surgery.  The other picture shows the .37 miles I just walked, around
the house, which I try to do 2/3 times a day.  Yesterday I made it to
.46 miles.  Now if my disk fusion would just hurry up, I would be back
on the trails.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ