[Az-Geocaching] FW: [LOG] Watchlist: The Artful Dodger posted anote for 'The

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 22:04:02 MST 2005

>From: "Team Tierra Buena" <teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net>

>I grew up just over (under?) the state line from where that cache is
>located. We used to "go upstate" all the time in my late adolescence. In
>those days, the drinking age in New York State was only 18. And at Scotty's
>Bar in Nanuet, on Route 59 just east of where that cache is, the minimum
>drinking age was apparently superseded by their minimum drinking height,
>which was about four-foot-three.

Hey Steve,

What town did you grow up in? How long did you live there before you moved
to Arizona? (or wherever you went after that). I am originally from Oak
Ridge. Near Jefferson. I actually lived in a neighborhood right near White
Rock Lake, if you know where that is. I've been in Arizona for about 20
years now.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind