[Az-Geocaching] Re: Geocaching in the news

Team Sprocket scottsparks1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 12:38:36 MST 2005

Well, folks, that was my three minutes of fame. According to Andy Warhol,
someone still owes me two minutes.

You can view the video on TV3's web site (www.azfamily.com.) You need to
have an account set up on their site to view it but it's free and easy to
create. Once you have an account set up, select "Online Video" from the list
on the left side of the Home page. Then scroll down to "More Stuff" and look
for "Scavenger Hunts Go Hi-Tech." Or, if you already have an account, you
can click directly on the link below.

See Cheyenne T.A.G.D. become a
star!<http://www.azfamily.com/perl/azfamily/video/wmPlayer.pl?title=www.azfamily.com/20051104_unex.wmv&vsect=Stuff>

You will also find a link to the video on my geocaching Profile page. Oh,
and thanks you guys (you know who you are) for the positive comments. We had
fun and hope you enjoyed it too.

-- Sprocket
w/ Cheyenne T.A.G.D.

P.S. I'm still looking for anyone who captured the video to hard drive in a
format that can be burned to a DVD and viewed on a standard set-top DVD
player. Drop me a line of you have it or know how to convert it to the
necessary format from one of the formats already mentioned here on the list.