[Az-Geocaching] UPDATE: Geocaching in the news: UPDATE

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 20:28:41 MST 2005

Ok. I got the show recorded. Just the geocaching segment. It is 180,000kb
file. :)

Perhaps someone else got it as well. My file is an ATI file player. So not
sure if others can view that or not and, come to think of it, I am not sure
how you would change that over to another file. Not sure if it will view in
windows media player or not.

Anyways, it was a great peice. Sprocket did a nice job... cheyenne too! :)

I like the shot when they showed the azgeocaching.com screenshot on Scott's
computer showing the team names Graldrich, Sprocket, Ropingthewind and
AJ.JR! :) Thanks Scott! :)

Anyways, if anyone else got the show recorded and has a more standard file
type... great! If not, I have it recorded on my hard drive and will be happy
to pass it on to anyone that wants to see it!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind