[Az-Geocaching] Re: Another new feature at GC.com

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:50:16 MST 2005

Our you could sort your PQ's by date placed and have every cache in the
state and all logs in the state emailed to you every two days since you can
get 5 a day and it takes about 9 PQ's to get all the caches.

Since I have shown a few people how to do this including screen shots of how
to set the data files, I think you could ask for a recommendation and it
might be helpful. Or you can complain about it and it does nothing. :)