[Az-Geocaching] Re: Another new feature at GC.com

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Wed Nov 2 18:43:03 MST 2005

You're right Scott!
That request has been under discussion in the forums as was the 'Found
Query'. I'm not holding my breath, but I suspect such a query may be
showing up in the not-too-distant future.
The attribute options are new for this week as well, but I see this as a
limited-use option. As has been noted, not all caches have the
attributes icons enabled. At least I can select those caches where I can
expect to encounter snakes!  SSSSssss!