[Az-Geocaching] PROBLEMS WITH MAILING LIST- Sorry

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Nov 1 16:52:16 MST 2005

A week or so ago, I upgraded the mailing list server to a much newer and
nicer machine.  The problem is that it came with a defective drive that
completely died last night.  I was able to restore from the old machine,
but we will be starting from a week ago, so this means that anyone that
unsubscribed this week will now be magically re-added to the mailing
list.  For those people, please just unsubscribe again, I'm fairly
certain you won't have to unsubscribe again.  I apologize for the
inconvenience.

Hopefully there wasn't anything extremely important that was said over
the last week or so, since it will not be missing from the archive.

Thanks,
Brian Cluff
AzGeocaching.com

PS if you know of anyone that subscribed themselves over the last week,
please let them know that, due to unforeseen circumstances, they are no
longer subscribed and we would be very happy to have them come back.