[Az-Geocaching] Heat Stroke vs. Heat Hoax

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Sun May 22 10:24:28 MST 2005

I was IN Bullhead City on that day in June of '90 and we personally measured 128 F in the parking lot of WalMart. (MY ex was a helo pilot and I was a Skywarn weather volunteer, so we had a small portable weather (temp/baro pressure/humidity) unit with us. Which is why I know that they under-report the actual temp by a few degrees, as well as differences in where the reading is taken.
SO, I am relating personal "official" experience.
In other words, I WAS THERE, WITH A THERMOMETER!
Your experience may vary.

Trisha ~ Lightning
Prescott Vly...