[Az-Geocaching] need help please

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 21:19:21 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have been ill and in the hospital briefly. I will be having a bit of a recovery time. I have 2 caches that need maintanence. Can anyone replace the cache at Old Glory: the Dogs of War

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6b658cb2-95dd-42b1-a9eb-6fb589f155c1

and check on/ replace if needed Roadrunner's Revenge: Net Serve?

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=c93d5092-920d-4541-b7bf-229ea6154a77

I would really appreciate the assistance.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898