[Az-Geocaching] GPS Sick?

D. Nichols geocrazy at cox.net
Mon May 16 23:43:05 MST 2005

If anyone out there has a Garmin 60cs and would like to meet me somewhere to test it against my new Magellan Explorist 600 I would LOVE to get together. I have never used a Garmin and would love to see how they stack up. Magellan claims this is a comparable unit. They were just released this month.... but if the Garmin is better I would consider buying it as well.... can never have too many GPS's.

Damian
GeoCrazy
www.geocrazy.com