[Az-Geocaching] GPS Sick??

Loran Wilcox loranwilcox at chartermi.net
Mon May 16 17:08:17 MST 2005

It really doesn't matter whether you use a Magellan or Garmin.  They both
will get you to the cache.  They both have problems from time to time,  And
sometimes they both put out a bad unit.  I got lucky with my MAG 315.  After
almost 4 years and 1890 finds it still gets me to the area of the cache,
After that its up to me to find the cache.

The only reason there are more Garmins out there than Magellan is because
more places carry them.  Plus people tend to bye the product they are use to
using or what their friends are using.

Now that 60cs looks good but until my 315 dies I won't be changing anytime
soon.

Team Sand Dollar