[Az-Geocaching] GPS Sick??

D. Nichols geocrazy at cox.net
Mon May 16 12:59:33 MST 2005

Mine worked okay on Sunday..... In fact I was using my beand new Explorist 600... I LOVE IT!
http://www.magellangps.com/en/products/product.asp?PRODID=1073

Damian
GeoCrazy
www.geocrazy.com

Apryl Clark <aprylc74 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Did anyone else have any problems caching on Sunday morning? I tried to do 4 caches and spent over an hour just trying to find a general 100 foot area around them. They were in the zip code 85304 but again my GPS would say .1 miles East then 2568 miles North??? It was nuts. I finally gave up after a very very frusterating hour. As well I put in fresh batteries. OH yeah..and it made me reinitialize it 3 different times???

Please tell me my GPS isn't crapping out on me!!! HELP

Apryl