[Az-Geocaching] site down again?

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Thu May 12 09:08:50 MST 2005

Dear RTW,

I think it might have something to do with which cable, time of day,
number of log-ins, mother nature, etc.  I just went from Prescott,
Cableone.net and it was just as fast as always.  I have, however, tried
and thought it was terrible slow.  My Dad used to say "It's all in how
you hold your mouth" this morning my mouth must have been right.

Your mileage may vary.

Bob Smith, Petite Elite, Prescott