[Az-Geocaching] Oregon-uh, or is that Orygun----

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Wed May 11 15:24:44 MST 2005

It will dry up and warm up in Oregon only if the global warming people are
right, and, even then, it will be years from now.

The first time I visited my son there, we stayed a week.  It rained every
day.  On the last day, we were at my son's house, and his mother-in-law
happened to be there.  She told us how lucky we were to have had such nice
weather during our visit.

Later, talking to my son on the phone, he told me to come in the summer next
time, as it was always dry then, so we went up in August.  We got off the
plane into a drenching downpour.  Apparently, that's what passes for "dry"
in Oregon.

Bill in Willcox