[Az-Geocaching] Couldn't find me in an open WalMart parking lot!

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Tue May 10 20:54:05 MST 2005

Hey, I'm REALLY SORRY I didn't make it, man. There were some
transportation issues, but the real kicker happened when I was getting
ready to head over.
I decided to make one last try to get into those Speedo's, and I made
it! Unfortunately there was some sort of  'blood flow restriction' thing
happening, and I passed out! When I came to in the emergency room , they
were getting ready to do some sort of 'undersized Speedo removal
procedure'. Really! That's what the ER nurse told me! Anyways, the stuff
they give you before starting 'the procedure' knocks you out for 6-8
hours, and so I missed the party.
I really feel bad about missing your party and hope you were able to
have a good time anyway.

:-*       Steve