[Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching Digest, Vol 7, Issue 8

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Mon May 9 22:14:19 MST 2005

Touche.

Brian
Team A.I.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: AZcachemeister
  To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
  Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 9:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching Digest, Vol 7, Issue 8

  SO WHAT? We all know exactly where you live, now don't we?

  TEAM 360 wrote:
    See, people? This is EXACTLY one of the reasons I don't log online.... ; )

    az-geocaching-request at listserv.azgeocaching.com wrote:
       and tracked her recent hiking whereabouts using the caches she visited, (Wow, 20+caches in a STATE park) They mentioned the term "geocaching" and "cache" several times, and showed them finding the cache, her sig item and her logbook signature. (The cache was BURIED! a NO-NO!) Then they somehow managed to locate the gun buried nearby, but it tured out that someone else was tracking her whereabouts as well and framed her for the murder,

    Yahoo! Mail Mobile