[Az-Geocaching] Event Caches

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:11:52 MST 2005

I just happened to notice the Cochran Campout event cache page has  lots of
photos uploaded to it from the weekend. I like Sprockets last post as well
:)  It was a great time out there, even though I only spent 3 hours or so!
:) LOL  I sure wish we could have spent the weekend, but I had lots of
business that weekend... all weathered out of course :(. Well, anyways...
maybe next year! :) Anyways, here is a link to it....

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=c457ad9f-059d-4137-b9a2-4f7f4af9946f

Of course, another one of Regans great buffet event caches is tomorrow night
too!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=a539c3fa-25a5-47e9-9ff5-16d18fd5dfce

Scott
Team Ropingthewind