[Az-Geocaching] Unofficial Event Cache

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed Mar 30 22:26:31 MST 2005

Be careful there.  I was in Papago Park before around that time of day
snagging a find on a cache, when I was propositioned for sex by this
middle-aged guy cruising...for sex.  Once I brought this up to a co-worker
in the 'lifestyle', I learned that Papago is a cruising spot for gay sex.
You may find more than you bargain for.

Brian
Team A.I.