[Az-Geocaching] Unofficial Event Cache

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 20:49:06 MST 2005

This doesn't really fit the guidelines for an event
cache, so I'm just notifying the caching community
here.

My son will be doing his Eagle Scout service project
on Saturday, April 9.  It involves doing some erosion
and animal control work for Desert Botanical Garden.
If anyone is interested in helping out, we will be
meeting at about 8am at ramada 7 in Papago Park (this
is closer to the work area than any available place in
DBG).  You get to ramada 7 by turning off Gavin
Parkway at the Zoo entrance and staying to the left of
their parking lot.  The coordinates are as follows:
N 33° 27.391'  W 111° 56.770'

If you plan on attending, please come prepared for
work in the desert - e.g. appropriate clothing and
work gloves.  Refreshments and drinks will be
provided.

Please respond here if you can attend.

Thanks,
Bob and Alex Renner