[Az-Geocaching] MS Streets & Trips

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Wed Mar 30 09:48:25 MST 2005

Here is how I use S+T for paperless caching:

One-time Prep:
1. Export a map of the area I am in from S+T to my PocketPC

Once a week:
1. Copy the pocket query gpx file to my PocketPC
2. Copy all the waypoints to my GPS using EasyGPS
3. Use GpxSonar to export the waypoints to S+T pushpins
4. Rename the pushpins file to match the name of the map file

Out caching:
1. Use the S+T map to find an interesting cache
2. Look up the cache info in GPXSonar
3. Set GPS to navigate to cache

Andy