[Az-Geocaching] Cave Creek

HighwayHavoc highwayhavoc at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 15:41:21 MST 2005

I have a question for anyone familiar with the Cave Creek area, approximately a mile and a half west of the cache “To Park, or Not To Park” (GCM8BW). I have a class that will be congregating out yonder this coming Saturday to do some hydrological work near a gaging station at the junction of the river and a powerline road. My question would be: is the powerline road the best access to the gaging station and if so, is it passable (for a passenger van)?

Mark A. Pedersen