[Az-Geocaching] spam

Noshdoo Tsoh geocaching at deepsouthwest.com
Tue Mar 29 10:40:35 MST 2005

It could be that you're seeing an email address that was added by someone
elses email client. For example, your email and mine are not listed in the
text of this particular email. If someone who uses hotmail, for example,
replies to this thread, watch how it will add email address header info to
the text of this email. (not to single out anyone's email client, I'm sure
others do it too, just to make a point)