[Az-Geocaching] Forums

Brian Cluff brian at Snaptek.com
Sat Mar 26 14:48:24 MST 2005

Our current setup can mimic a forum by setting your config in the
mailing list to not send you mail, and then using the archive at:
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/lurker/list/az-geocaching.html

It seems to be much much faster than any forum that I have used as well.
  I know it would only get faster if I were to run it on a machine that
was faster than 266mhz :)  But I don't have, or have heard any
complaints about the speed.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek