[Az-Geocaching] Forums

Jason Poutler polt at snaptek.com
Sat Mar 26 12:30:00 MST 2005

all the emails on this list are stored and are available for historical
use also...

but i usually ignore forums too... thats why i like email lists as a
preferred format...
we can have both.... on the site... maybe i could find a forum app that
lets you receive the posts as email so you can have it either way and
eat your cake too....

jason