[Az-Geocaching] Maps (was Geoberry!)

CSC cbaker at customsoftwareconsult.com
Fri Mar 25 21:18:55 MST 2005

MessageBill,

    Click on the "Map" icon on the upper right between the "Find It" and "Directions" icons.  Then click "Map by Lat/Long" under the "Options" sections on the left.  Or just go to http://www.mapquest.com/maps/main.adp?formtype=latlong&address=&city=&state=&zipcode=

ShadoeCache
www.geocachingarizona.blogspot.com