[Az-Geocaching] Selling my Glock

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Fri Mar 25 17:22:20 MST 2005

>From Rand Hardin:

If I bought a 9mm Glock, I would prefer to have all the MAGAZINES he had.  I wouldn't need any CLIPS (unless I needed some for an SKS rifle).

For those who don't know, a "Stripper Clip" is a device that holds the ammo together for the purpose of inserting the ammo into a rifle magazine.  Here's a link to a site showing what a STRIPPER CLIP looks like:

http://www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=501840&chrSuperSKU=&MC=

Rand Hardin
(RandMan)

bbudcam wrote:

I still want to buy it and all the CLIPS he has.  :)

From: Brian Casteel
Subject: RE:  Selling my Glock

Everytime I see it referred to as a clip, I cringe.

Brian
Team A.I.

From: bbudcam
Subject:  Selling my Glock

If you have not sold your Glock yet, I'll buy it.

From: TEAM 360

Going to list my Glock 9mm for sale, but thought I would give anyone on here a shot at it first..
Glock Model 19 9mm with an extra 10 round CLIP, carrying case and fast-draw leather holster. Less than 200 rounds through it. Not a scratch on it, either. Haven't priced them lately, but I think $350 for everything would sound about right.

Team360usa at yahoo.com