[Az-Geocaching] Geoberry!

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 19:15:38 MST 2005

I had an idea today for a moving cache in which the first finder at a location gets to say which area I (the owner) gets to move the cache for the following weekend. A moving cache that is carefully placed. I will get a list of locations prepared, all legal, and submit my limited moving cache to tc.com. That should forestall all of the problems associated with moving caches.

Brian Casteel <bcasteel at uccinc.net> wrote:A comment made that even exists in this posting which states that
terracaching supports and allows moving caches was my basis for commenting.
Granted, I like those containers quite a bit, and they would be great for
stages of a multi, but I wonder how they'll be received as final cache
containers. Bison capsules are already very small, and that looks like it
will hold even less of a logsheet.

Brian
Team A.I.