[Az-Geocaching] Cochran Campout Photos

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 22:57:34 MST 2005

Juniper pollen travels something like 400 miles I have heard. Im not sure how true that is, but the valley is affected by the mountains' juniper each year.

AZcachemeister <azcachemeister at getnet.com> wrote:This is a common mis-conception. Most of the 'showy' flowers are adapted
to pollination by insects, and their pollen is too heavy to be carried
on the wind. The plants with minute, nondescript 'flowers' (like grasses
and most trees) have the airborne pollen which gets into your eyes and nose!

Steve

> And speaking of flowers, how many of us were at the campout sneezing
> like crazy with allergies?

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898