[Az-Geocaching] Re: Cochran Campout Photos

Scott Sparks scottsparks1 at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 23 16:22:52 MST 2005

I went to the Doc for an allergy shot the day before I went out to set
up for the event. I also was sniffing Flonase(tm) and popping Claritin-D
(tm) each morning.  Otherwise I would have been a sneezy, teary-eyed
dripping mess the whole weekend.

>And speaking of flowers, how many of us were at the campout sneezing like crazy with allergies?
>
>Mark

Speaking of pictures; if anyone else has photos of the event that they
want me to post to the cache page gallery, ZIP them up and send them to
me in an e-mail. I'm especially looking for identifiable pictures of the
people (and dogs) who were there.

-- Sprocket