[Az-Geocaching] Cochran Campout Photos

HighwayHavoc highwayhavoc at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 10:40:57 MST 2005

I had a heck of a time taking shots of the flowers. Every time I turned around there seemed to be a better shot than the one previous. And of course the camera does no justice to what the eye sees. There was just an incredible amount of color.

And speaking of flowers, how many of us were at the campout sneezing like crazy with allergies?

Mark

Apryl Clark <aprylc74 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Awesome pics....I love the shot of the flowers!!! Wish I'd had my camera there were some beautiful flower displays from Tucson to Florence. Might go back for a little drive just to get some pics.

Apryl