[Az-Geocaching] Adopt-a-highway

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed Mar 23 09:22:29 MST 2005

That was my original plan anyway, to do a cleanup every 3 months when the
program was first initiated.  It's been close, with my first being in April
2004, and the second being July 2004, just before I moved to Montana.  The
consistency has been pretty good though, so I wouldn't have any complaints.
The effort put into maintaining this section of highway from what I've seen
and been a part of has been outstanding.

Brian

Team A.I.

  _____