[Az-Geocaching] Adopt-a-highway

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Mon Mar 21 11:01:14 MST 2005

It's NB/SB SR87 between MP 181-182.  If you're driving down Gilbert Road
toward the landfill on SR87 and turn left, just down the road you will see
the first of two signs.  From that sign to the next sign is the assigned
area.  If you then turn around at the gravel pit (there's a turn lane),
you'll see the second sign.  From this sign to the next sign is also the
assigned area.  As I've said before, the median is off-limits and
technically so is the area within 10' of the asphalt.  But as I also stated,
that's pretty easy to violate, even unintentionally.

Brian

Team A.I.

  _____