[Az-Geocaching] Adopt-a-highway

Brian Cluff brian at Snaptek.com
Sun Mar 20 15:29:20 MST 2005

I was just sent a message privately from someone that was concerned that
the area of road that we are in charge of is the dirtiest part of the road?

Can anyone back that up?

Is it possibly due to people picking up the trash aren't allow to get
near the road to pick it up? (am I wrong about that rule.. and if I'm
not, is there a way around it so that the median and close by chunk of
road can also be picked up so we don't look bad?)

Do we need to start organizing another event?

I can't remember who adopted the adopt-a-highway thing..

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek